150 AMP Digital Volt Watt Meter Caravan 4x4 Camping Solar 12V Ammeter Voltmeter
- Brand New High Quality!
- Ideal for the 4x4 and camping enthusiast.
- A popular configuration is to use Anderson plug to Aligator clip adaptors, giving you the best of both worlds.
- These meters are easily plugged in, in-line, to measure:
- Amp Hours (Ah) - Total charge Ah delivered from source to load
- Amp Peak (Ap) - Highest amp value delivered (typically startup cycle for inverters, compressors, fridges etc)
- Amp (A) - Amps being delivered at that point in time
- Voltage - Source voltage, and minimum Source voltage. Good for measuring voltage at lowest point of charge (eg. minimum overnight voltage of car fridge battery)
- Power (Watts) - Peak watts, Watts being delivered at that point in time
- +/- 5% difficiency allowance
- Operates from 6.8v to 60v
- Can measure down to 0v with optional auxiliary (great for stress-testing batteries)
- Measures 0 to 150A with a resolution of 0.01A (50 Amp connectors for continuous - up to 150A for short peak bursts only)
- Measures 0 to 60V with a resolution of 0.01V
- Measures 0 to 6554W with a resolution of 0.01W
- Measures 0 to 65Ah with a resolution of 0.001Ah
- Blue back-lit LCD display
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x LCD Watt Meter
- 1 x User Manual
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.