2500LBS Hand Winch 2-Speed Synthetic Strap Manual Car Boat Trailer 4WD 2500LB
- Solid construction
- Heavy duty steel body
- 3 gears 2-speed models
- Universal mounting holes
- 8m synthetic strap
- Easy to remove handle
- 2-way locking system
- Mooring hook equipped with a safety pawl
- Gear Winch User Manual:
- 1. Ratchet switch ---- There are 3 positions for this ratchet switch: The higher position is for pulling, the lower position is for releasing, the middle position is for both pulling and releasing but can only be used when unloaded. When the winch is loaded, hold the crank handle tightly if you want to change the switch position
- 2. Before using, install the winch on a firm and flat surface. To install it, put the ratchet switch on the middle position and pull the cable out until the holes on the bottom of the base are visible. Then use at least 3 sets of 3/8'' bolts and locking nuts, in a triangle pattern, to fix the base on the surface. Use an extra metal or hardwood board when necessary.
- 3. Then install the crank handle to axis bolt with nut.
- 4.Put the ratchet switch on the higher position and turn the crank handle clockwise to pull. Put the ratchet swtich on the lower position and turn the crank handle counterclockwise to release.
|Synthetic strap:||5cm x 8m|
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x 2500LBS Hand Winch
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Sorry, currently out of stock