46PCS Tyre Puncture Repair Recovery Kit Heavy Duty 4WD Offroad Plugs Tubeless
- 100% Brand New and high quality.
- Ideal for outdoor,highway vacuum tyre for emergency repairs use.
- Excellent tool to keep in your car with the spare wheel.
- The handles on these tools are made from durable Alloy and have a great grip.
- Quick and easy to repairing.
STEPS TO REPAIR:
- 1. Remove debris from tyres.
- 2. Apply lubricant to the spiral shaft of the reamer tool
- 3. Insert the reamer tool into the punture hole and push to clean out the hole.
- 4. Thread the repair cord through the eye of the insertion tool until equal parts are on either side of the tool.
- 5. Firmly push the insertion tool & cord into the tyre, a small amount of cord should be visible.
- 6. Trim the excess protruding cord.
|Cord Length||200mm Standard|
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x T-handle Insertion & Reamer Tool
- 1 x Plastic Case
- 1 Set Accessory
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Sorry, currently out of stock